Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Presbyterian Village at Hollidaysburg
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Up to $16.50 / hour (with experience) - Full Time or PRN - Day,
Evening Night Shift - Rotating Weekends - Weekends Only Available
Qualifications: * Active Pennsylvania CNA certification
* Previous experience as a CNA preferred
* Active CPR preferred
* Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
Responsibilities and Expectations: * Assist residents with daily
living activities such as bathing and feeding.
* Respond to resident call lights and general needs or
* Transport patients.
* Responsible for the cleanliness of residents and equipment.
* Maintain stock levels of supplies and equipment. Presbyterian
Senior Living is a large not-for-profit organization comprised of a
variety of locations, services and levels of care. Our organization
is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and
supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body,
mind and spirit.
Keywords: Presbyterian Village at Hollidaysburg, Pittsburgh , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!