Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation job
Company: LifePoint Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services is dedicated to Hope,
Healing, and Recovery for our patients. We are currently seeking a
physician to serve as the Medical Director in Washington. This is
unit serves patients in need of rehabilitation services, including
physical, occupational, and speech-language therapies.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team,
where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together
to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual
to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a
fun and dynamic healing environment.
The Medical Director position is an Independent Contractor role and
will collaborate with the Program Director (or CEO) and the entire
clinical team to provide medical direction in conformance with the
facility\'s policies and procedures, state and federal laws and
regulations, including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Services (CMS) and The Joint Commission.
Why partner with Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services as a
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible schedule
- Latest technology
- Team environment
- Medical Director training and support
- Best in Class compliance team
As Medical Director:
- You must hold a Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, be duly
licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and be in
good standing under the laws of the state.
- You must be board certified and maintain all board
certifications in your specialty areas by a nationally recognized
- You must demonstrate appropriate experience or training to
provide rehabilitation services by meeting one of the following
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of
two years\' of training or experience as a collaborative team
member in the medical management of inpatients requiring
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
As a Medical Director your services and responsibilities are:
- Physician shall provide services 20 hours per week on an acute
Keywords: LifePoint Health, Pittsburgh , Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation job, Healthcare , Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!