State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) *DAY SHIFT*
Company: Rolling Hills Rehabilitation & Care Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
*$1500 SIGN-ON BONUS!*Earn up to $17.32!Rolling Hills
Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, located in Belmont County, is
now hiring full-time STNAs who are committed to providing the best
life and care for our residents. If you are looking forward to
becoming a part of a dynamic team, we would love to meet
you!RESPONSIBILITIES OF A STNA:
- Care for residents in a manner conducive to their safety and
comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse.
- Perform all duties in accordance with facility and Federal and
- Assist RN's and LPNs
- Perform ADLs, such as bathing, dressing, serving meals,
feeding, ambulating, turning, and positioning.
- Maintain clean living conditions for residents.
- Make sure all reports and records are completed in a timely
manner.QUALIFICATIONS OF A STNA:
- Must have an active Certification as a STNA in the state of
- Experience preferred, not requiredAs a Rolling Hills employee,
you will receive benefits including PTO, Health Insurance, Dental
and Vision Insurance.#MP
Keywords: Rolling Hills Rehabilitation & Care Center, Pittsburgh , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) *DAY SHIFT*, Healthcare , Bridgeport, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!