Clinical Director RN Home Health
Company: Conemaugh Home Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Overview:Conemaugh Home Health, a part of LHC Group, is
hiring a RN Clinical Director
Salaried Leadership Position in the Office
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Great Culture
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive Training Offered
- Join Our Growing Business!
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and home and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.Essential Functions:
- Oversees all patient care services and personnel at the agency
to include coordinating referrals and patient care, assuring
thatpatient needs are continually assessed, and assuring the
development, implementation, and updates of the patient's
individualized plan of care.
- Supervises the maintenance and accuracy of patient care and
- Performs staff conferences as needed and mandatory in-services,
including but not limited to monthly staff/safety meeting.
- Partners with other team members to ensure agency meets
budgeted goals including but not limited to growth, quality, and
- Implements and supervises all patient care activities to ensure
the delivery of safe, economical, and efficient patient care, which
adheres to relevant standards of accepted nursing and medical
practice, to include federal and state regulations, and Joint
Commission standards, as well as to ensure compliance with payer
- Provides and / or ensures patient care according to the plan of
care as ordered by the physician.
- Assists in policy review and revisions as requested to
establish and support the highest possible quality of patient care,
cost controls, quality assurance, and staff performance. Ensures
that established policies are enforced.
- Provides and oversees orientation for personnel.
- Provides timely performance evaluation of personnel.
- Assures regularly scheduled continuing education for personnel
and supervises compliance of staff with online learning management
- Provides supervision to direct reports on an on-going basis to
- Assists with staff recruitment to ensure that adequate staffing
is maintained. Operates within the staffing model.
- Serves as a member of the Management Team and QAPI Team
according to required timeframes and participates in annual
strategic agency planning.
- Acts as a liaison between staff, patients, the medical
community, and upper management to ensure information is shared
appropriately among the LHC team.
- Conducts at least monthly meetings with the medical director.
Approves medical director invoices and submits on a monthly basis
to the Home Office with appropriate supporting documentation for
- Ensures that only qualified personnel are hired. Verifies
licensure, certification, and credentialing as required by law and
policy prior to employment and annually thereafter. On an on-going
basis, ensures maintenance of records to support competency of all
- Participates in the QAPI plans and processes. Ensures follow up
on any required action plans.
- Adheres to and supports the Episode Management Model within the
provider via Episode Management supervision.
- Reviews weekly Operations Spreadsheet, weekly Metrics Report,
weekly Productivity Report, and agency financial statements to
ensure the organization is on target with budgeted goals. Follows
up, addresses issues, and implements action plans as appropriate to
- Assures compliance with and ensures timely follow up on daily
external vendor clinical edits, outcome support, and coding
- Oversees weekly reports, including claims alert, late EMS,
unverified services, and orders audit, to ensure timely and
accurate billing and payroll.
- Acts as Emergency Coordinator in the absence of the Executive
Director/Alternate Executive Director during emergencies ensuring
appropriate plan execution.
- All other duties as assigned.Education & Experience:License
- Current RN licensure in state of
- Current CPR certification
- Current Driver's License and vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle, or public
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Conemaugh Home Health, Pittsburgh , Clinical Director RN Home Health, Healthcare , Summerhill, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!