Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and documenting
skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and
physicians orders for each individual patient while adhering to
confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
We have full time part time and some per-diam opportunities to best
fit all nurses coming through. We also have Day, evening and night
shifts for all comfort levels! We have cases in Leechburg,
Glenshaw, Hermitage, Avella, Millvale, Monroeville, Aliquippa,
Ambridge, Jeannette, Overbrook, Homestead, Penn Hills, Kittaning,
New Castel,and many other areas!
If any nurse is applying and looking for a trac/Vent patient we are
offer a $1000 sign on bonus! Included with this opportunity we also
have referal bonuses and various benifit opportunities!
Now Accepting New Grads!
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality
patient care in compliance with physician orders.
- Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care
needs and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or
physician as appropriate.
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care in a timely manner whenever care
- Develop, implement and update the nursing care plan.
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and
achieves expected outcomes.
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring
intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce
- Accepts responsibility for personal and professional
accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and
federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect
both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Maintain knowledge of competencies related to the nursing
profession by participating in educational programs, continued
education units, internal learning management skills and skill
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate
School of Nursing
- Current, unrestricted state license as a Registered Nurse in
the state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation
and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
Additional state specific requirements:
- South Carolina - One (1) year of pediatrics experience
- California - One (1) year of experience required working under
current nursing license
- Louisiana - One (1) year of experience required working as a
- Continuing Education as required by state
Additional discipline specific requirements:
- Medical Oncology RN - 2 years Registered Nurse experience with
cardiac monitoring and oncology experience
- Ambulatory RN - 2 years experience with vital assessment, plan
of care development, and telephone triage
- Medical Surgical RN - 2 years Registered Nurse experience
- Peri-Operative Care RN - 2 years of Registered Nurse,
preferably with oncology experience
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Licensed Nurse in a
clinical care setting
- Home health experience
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and communication skills
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching,
- Must be able to sit and climb stairs
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must have strong sense of smell and touch
- Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move
equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and mentally
to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments
which may involve exposure to allergens and other various
- Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Pittsburgh , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Zelienople, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!