In Home Therapist - Truancy
Company: Adelphoi Village Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Adelphoi has been making a difference in children's lives for
over 50 yearsAre you looking for a job that makes a DIFFERENCE?**
Are you looking to put your Education and Experience to Use?**** As
Therapist at Adelphoi, you will!**Adelphoi has a full-time
Therapist positions available for Westmoreland County providing
in-home counseling to youth and families who need support in the
area of truancy and parenting instruction. The main office is
located in Greensburg, PA*** Flexible schedule with non-traditional
hours to meet the needs of the youth and families.***Work from home
opportunities***Starting salary of $42,000, negotiable, based on
experience and educational background***$1,000 bonus***Mileage
reimbursement***Clinical supervision offered for licensureDUTIES
AND RESPONSIBILITIES:To coordinate and implement services with
youth and their parent/guardian within the context of a family
setting; to address identified issues such as truancy and
- Regular in-house visits with youth and families in order to
implement and monitor truancy issues that include the following:
at-risk or newly emerging truancy, unexcused absences/tardiness,
declining grades, defiance in the school setting.
- Monitors school attendance
- Provides or arranges transportation assistance for students to
school when necessary
- Communicates and collaborates with school districts, county
officials, and other service providers
- Participation in IEP and other school-related meetings
- Provides support and assistance to caregivers of delinquent and
- Teaches and trains natural parents in parenting skills,
budgeting, home maintenance, and employment skills
- Intervenes in crisis situations with appropriate counseling as
- Documents required information in both a paper and electronic
- Links youth and families with community resources
- Enhanced salaries, full-time and casual positions
- Paid health insurance or waiver pay if you are enrolled in
health insurance elsewhere.
- Dental, vision, life, and disability insurance available.
- 403(b) option with employer match available.
- Paid time off benefits.
- Paid holidays.
- Mileage reimbursement and work equipment (laptop and cell phone
- Training and Free CEUs are available.
- Supervision for licensure may be pursued for qualified
therapists.Education: Master's degree in Counseling Education,
Social Work, or related field.
Keywords: Adelphoi Village Inc, Pittsburgh , In Home Therapist - Truancy, Healthcare , Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!