PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Stonerise Moundsville
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Stonerise is pleased to offer new wage scales for PRN team members
to help staff the toughest-to-fill shifts.
- Stonerise PRNs must commit to 20 hours per week or 40 hours per
pay period:Why Join the Stonerise Family?
Leave A Lasting Legacy of Serving Through Love.
At Stonerise, we are Appalachians serving our local neighbors. Our
team members are the heartbeat of everything we do: every gesture
of loving care for our patients, every smile. We care for our
patients like we do our own families, and we care for one another
the same way. Join nearly 3,000 team members across West Virginia
and southeast Ohio who are dedicated to getting patients back to
health and back to life.
Locally owned and operated - Trusted healthcare provider since 2009
- Competitive benefits - Tuition reimbursement
What You Will Do as an LPN
Have a passion for serving others through love? Whether you are
starting your career or a seasoned Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
looking for a change, Stonerise is for you. At Stonerise, a nursing
career is more than a job or "a calling" - it's a chance to leave a
legacy of service and love on someone's life. A legacy that will be
remembered by your patients and their families forever. A legacy
that will make your life better as well.
As a Stonerise Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you are a critical
member of a patient's care team at our transitional and skilled
nursing care centers (also called "nursing homes"), where we serve
both short-term and long-term patients.
Stonerise Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) provide direct nursing
care to patients and plan, organize, direct, and supervise the
activities of team members. Some of your primary responsibilities
- Delivering nursing care to patients including administering
routine services while making every effort to maintain patient
safety, comfort, and peace of mind
- Assuming and carrying out responsibility for leadership of
nursing care team when assigned
- Communicating with other health care team members such as
physicians, nurses, health service workers, social workers, and
psychologists regarding patient status and response to
- Assisting patients in preparing for and attending scheduled
- Administering medications accurately and safely to assigned
group of patients
- Transcribing physician orders correctly and completing
- Participating in quality assurance activities as assigned by
charge nurse or DON
- Implementing patient education plans when
Education, Licensure Certification Requirements
- Valid license as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) from West
- Current CPR certificationWatch our tribute to the Appalachian
Learn about us on Facebook:
Keywords: Stonerise Moundsville, Pittsburgh , PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Moundsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!