RN: Registered Nurse
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description***Redstone offers RNs a $10,000 sign on
bonus!*****New, Enhanced Pay rates!**Redstone Highlands Healthcare
Center is nationally recognized as a High Performing facility in
U.S. News & World Report's 2020-2021 list of Best Nursing
Homes!Redstone, in Greensburg, PA is currently seeking RN's for
Full Time, Part Time and Weekend hours. (8 hour, 12 hour and 16
hour shifts available!)What does Redstone offer me?
- A shared Vision to be difference makers and world changers for
our residents, clients and the community.
- Redstone puts people before tasks: Staff are connected and part
of a team of caring, hard working professionals!
- Comprehensive benefits including opportunities for Tuition
Assistance, On-going Career Development and Employee Recognition
Programs!What will I do as an employee with Redstone?As an RN:
Registered Nurse, supporting the Redstone mission will include the
- Providing total nursing care to residents in the facility
- Maintaining a safe abuse free environment for all residents
living in the facility
- Administration of medications and treatments as prescribed by
- Accurate documentation regarding residents conditions,
medications, treatments, and other mandated records
- Accurate completion of admission process to include
assessments, interim care plans, service plans obtain physician
orders, and timely documentation as per admission process.What do I
need for this role with Redstone?
- Current Registered Nurse license in Pennsylvania
- IV certification preferredWhat makes Redstone unique?
- Serving Westmoreland County since 1980, Redstone is a name
people have grown to know and trust. We offer a full array of
services for ages 55+ from Retirement Living, Personal Care, Long
Term Care & Rehabilitation, and Redstone@Home Hospice, Home Care &
Home Health Services.
- A non-profit faith-based organization, Redstone employs a
philosophy based upon a ministry of caring and treating each
resident with respect and dignity.
- Our collaborative approach modeled by our Leadership reflect
our Core Values: Respect, Quality, Truth, Teamwork, Life Balance
and Life-Long Learning. Redstone Presbyterian SeniorCare and its
Affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows a practice
of affirmative action in promoting equal employment opportunity.
Redstone Presbyterian SeniorCare and its Affiliates do not
discriminate on actions involving recruiting, hiring, training,
on-the-job treatment and promotion.
Keywords: Redstone, Pittsburgh , RN: Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!