RN Supervisor - Casual/Weekend/D
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description**Pay Rate starts at $37/hour with an opportunity
to receive quarterly bonuses up to $1,500/quarter!**Our Skilled
Nursing Center, Redstone Highlands Healthcare Center, is nationally
recognized as a High Performing facility in U.S. News and World
Report's 2020-2021 list of Best Nursing Homes.Redstone in
Greensburg, PA is currently seeking an RN Supervisor. Currently
hiring for a Part Time Weekend (6:00am - 2:30pm) position.What does
Redstone offer me?
- A shared Vision to be difference makers and world changers for
our residents, clients and the community.
- Redstone puts people before tasks: Staff are connected and part
of a team of caring, hard working professionals!
- Comprehensive benefits including opportunities for Tuition
Assistance, On-going Career Development and Employee Recognition
Programs!What will I do as an employee with Redstone?As an RN
Supervisor, supporting the Redstone mission will include the
- Effective leadership that includes supporting core values,
addressing zero tolerance behaviors and maintaining active
communication with employees supervised.
- Assess reports and maintains accurate documentation regarding
resident conditions. Must be able to recognize significant changes
in the conditions of residents. Completes assessments as required
based on level of care. Responsible for notification to physician
and families/responsible party regarding changes.
- Assists with development and implementation of staff education
for nursing department.
- Assists with development and administers competency-based
evaluations for nursing staff. Assists in planning, directing, and
monitoring quality assurance programs to ensure quality resident
care and delivery of services.
- Completes or coordinates all aspects of resident admissions,
hospital transfers and discharges in the Health care Center,
including electronic entry of resident data and orders.
- Assists with processing of physician orders as needed.
- Participates in the staffing and scheduling of the nursing
- Cover the medication passes in the HealthCare Center, in the
event of absence or vacancy in the schedule.
- Reviews on a daily basis outstanding nursing department tasks
by assigning responsibility and ensuring completion as
- Make rounds with physician as needed.
- Performs duties of the Director of Nursing in his/her
absence.What do I need for this role with Redstone?
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
in nursing; or one to two years related experience and/or training
as assistant or director of nursing; or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Registered Nurse License.
- Nursing skills specific to geriatric patients are needed. May
need additional skills with special-need geriatric patients such as
those with dementia, Alzheimer's or those requiring advanced health
care. What makes Redstone unique?
- Serving Westmoreland County since 1980, Redstone is a name
people have grown to know and trust. We offer a full array of
services for ages 55+ from Retirement Living, Personal Care, Long
Term Care & Rehabilitation, and Redstone@Home Hospice, Home Care &
Home Health Services.
- A non-profit faith-based organization, Redstone employs a
philosophy based upon a ministry of caring and treating each
resident with respect and dignity.
- Our collaborative approach modeled by our Leadership reflect
our Core Values: Respect, Quality, Truth, Teamwork, Life Balance
and Life-Long Learning. Redstone Presbyterian SeniorCare and its
Affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows a practice
of affirmative action in promoting equal employment opportunity.
Redstone Presbyterian SeniorCare and its Affiliates do not
discriminate on actions involving recruiting, hiring, training,
on-the-job treatment and promotion.
Keywords: Redstone, Pittsburgh , RN Supervisor - Casual/Weekend/D, Healthcare , Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!