Child Therapist (Master's Degree Required)
Company: COMMUNITY PSYCHIATRIC CENTERS
Posted on: November 22, 2021
$25.00 - $28.00 per hour
Part-Time or Full-Time
Daylight or evening
Community Psychiatric Centers is currently seeking a clinician who
is responsible, caring, and dedicated, to fill the Child Therapist
position in Westmoreland and Allegheny County. Outpatient
(in-the-office) and in-home services are needed. The applicant
needs a Master's Degree. A professional license (including a BSL)
is a priority, but is not required.
Requirements: Desire to work with children.
Master's Degree in Psychology or related field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Behavioral interventions
- Data collection and analysis
- Understanding of ABA preferred
- Provide assistance and support to foster maximum independence
- Participate in the development and implementation of the
individual support plan.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the individuals.
- Assist and encourage children to be successful in their home,
school, and community.
- Observe individuals' behaviors and changes in physical
condition, utilize prescribed strategies to assist the individual,
and document and report accordingly.
- Maintain various records regarding individuals.
- Develop and/or implement a Tx plan
- Oversee the tx team
- REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a
mental health field.
- Experience working with children.
- License preferred but not required
- Free Supervision toward Licensure (with Dr. Carosso)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Mileage
- Medical Benefits
Therapists play a critical and essential role in providing quality
support services for children, which includes activities such as
helping a child manage their emotions and behavior, and work
through daily routines. The candidate must be compassionate,
motivated to help children, be a quick learner, and dedicated to
providing quality support.
Will need FBI, Child Abuse, and State Police Clearances
The sessions and individualized in a clinic setting, but in-home is
Very Competitive pay, Signing Bonus, free supervision toward
licensure, training, and wonderful opportunity to enhance your
career and skills.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Offices in Monroeville, Wilkinsburg, McCandless, Greensburg,
- Virtual and in-person sessions (mostly in-person)
Keywords: COMMUNITY PSYCHIATRIC CENTERS, Pittsburgh , Child Therapist (Master's Degree Required), Healthcare , Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!