Company: Pathways of Southwestern Pennsylvania
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Join the PathWays Team! We are looking for Registered Nurses to
join our team at Your Child's Place (Part of PathWays). Your
Child's Place is a specialized pediatric child care center for
infants and children who demand skilled nursing care while their
parents or caregivers are at work or school. Recently featured on
KDKA, check out this video (click here) to see what an impact you
will make on the community and the children who attend Your Child's
Place! We currently have full time, part time, and PRN positions
available! PathWays is now offering a SIGN ON BONUS for eligible
positions!!!Some responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Provide care utilizing the nursing process. Initiate
appropriate nursing intervention as necessary; notify physician,
other health care professionals, and the family of critical events
and/or observations. Evaluate and document the child's response to
- Facilitate parent teaching related to children's educational
and health goals, procedures, and recommended interventions to be
done in the home. Provide appropriate materials that will enhance
the education process. Inform family of educational offerings
within the community that may be of interest or assistance.
- Provide consistent effective communication to the family
regarding child's day to day activities and care.
- Collaborate with members of the child's development team to
enhance child's developmental, social potential and optimal
- Observe and follow recommendations in child's IFSP/IEP, when
appropriate. Communicate medical needs to educational staff and
therapists to ensure these needs are met during all therapeutic
play and developmental activities.
- Collect data appropriate for program assessment information;
support review of other services offered at Your Child's Place.
Recommend initiatives and changes to Clinical Director.
- Remain apprised of pediatric, neonatal, home care, educational
and human service issues and development. Share information with
members of the Your Child's Place staff to promote professional
development.Perks of PathWays: We offer a comprehensive and
competitive benefits package for eligible positions that includes:
Health, Dental and Vision Insurances, an employer sponsored life
insurance policy, paid time off (vacation, sick, and personal
time), and paid holidays.In compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act, the Employer will provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified Individuals with disabilities and
encourages both prospective employees and incumbents to discuss
potential accommodations with the Employer. PathWays is an Equal
- Associates degree or Nursing Diploma, required. Bachelor's
degree in Nursing, preferred.
- Current PA Registered Nurse license
- At least 2 years (2500 hours) documented experience working
with children in a professional capacity
- Valid Criminal Background Clearances
- Pre-Employment Physical/TB
Keywords: Pathways of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!