Regional Sales Manager - Toolholding &Workholding (Indiana)
Company: SCHUNK Intec Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
SCHUNK is a world market leader for clamping technology and
gripping systems. We offer a generous employee benefits package
that includes individual health insurance for $37 to $53 per month,
18+ days of paid time off, 8 holidays, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401K match, disability, and HSA matching
What You Will Do as a Regional Sales Manager:
- Identifies customer applications and programs that present an
opportunity for SCHUNK Toolholding and Workholding sales. Proposes
solutions to these customers and leverages resources from inside
sales, respective Director of Sales and distribution partners to
achieve sales goals and customer satisfaction.
- Makes customer contact; phone, email and web meetings on a
- Maintain customer contact and information via CRM
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on existing or
prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and
emphasizes features likely to generate sales.
- Reviews supplied quotations and follows up to meet or exceed
- Prepares reports of business transactions and maintains expense
- Works with inside sales representatives to keep account
activities and call reports up to date through CRM system.
- Coordinates with Director of Sales, customer and distributor
- Investigates and works with Director of Sales to resolve
customer complaints with SCHUNK Quality department.
- Attends trade shows to represent company as assigned.
Travel as a Regional Sales Manager: Frequent travel through use of
Who We Are: Come work for the competence and world market leader
for clamping technology and gripping systems. Join a global team of
more than 3,500 employees in nine plants and 33 subsidiaries around
the world. SCHUNK USA headquarters is located in Morrisville, NC
and is home to its own manufacturing facility, a tech and training
center that hosts customer events and live demos, and operational
teams who thrive on driving excellence in the manufacturing
What You Need as a Regional Sales Manager:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A or B.S) from a four-year college or
university; or two to four years outside sales experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Demonstrated sales skills and sales process knowledge.
- Technical aptitude in applying mechanical toolholding and
workholding components into manufacturing processes.
- Experience working with or in the industrial market.
- Ability to meet sales goals and overcome potential rejection
inherent to sales environment.
- Ability to use PC applications including spreadsheets, word
processing, internet and Email. Ability to use in-house sales/order
applications. Working knowledge of iOS is a plus as a Regional
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
- Ability to read and interpret common scientific and technical
Keywords: SCHUNK Intec Inc, Pittsburgh , Regional Sales Manager - Toolholding &Workholding (Indiana), Executive , Indiana, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!