Assistant Director of Dining Services
Company: Windy Hill Village
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Assistant Director of Dining Services supports the Director
of Dining Services with all aspects of the dining services program.
This support includes: staff supervision, scheduling and
operations, dining program management and administration.
* One year of supervisory experience as an Assistant Director of
Dining Services preferred
* Dietary Managers Certification + Two years related dining service
* High School diploma or GED required
* Previous experience in supervision of staff required
* Demonstrated leadership skills required
* Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations related to
dining services management required
* Note: Maryland regulations require One year experience as
Assistant Director of Dining Services + Certified Dietary
* Responsible for the recruitment, interviewing, hiring, training
and supervision of all dining services department personnel.
* At least annually, evaluates job performance of dining services
staff and reviews job performance evaluations of other personnel
completed by the professional staff.
* Prepares cook utility schedules within budgetary guidelines.
* Conducts regular staff meetings with all shifts for purposes of
planning, coordinating and implementing policies and procedures
regarding quality resident dining service.
* Assists with the development and maintenance of dining services
policies, procedures and objectives.
* Maintains records, prepares and submits reports as required and
* Assists with the creation of daily menu specials.
* Assists the Director of Dining Services in the development of the
annual dining services budget.
* Actively participates in the dining services Quality Assurance
* Assists with catering, baking and other special functions, as
* Maintains a clean and sanitary work area in compliance with
* Assists Director of Dining Services in maintaining safety of
kitchen work area.
* In absence of Director of Dining Services, manages food and
supply inventory program.
* Acts in the absence of the Director of Dining Services and/or
* Acts in the absence of the Nutrition Coordinator.
* Assures maintenance of a clean and sanitary work area in
compliance with established guidelines though daily inspections of
work areas, dining room and pantry area.
* Enforces dining services department cleaning schedule.
Presbyterian Senior Living is a large non-profit organization
comprised of a variety of locations, services and levels of care.
Our organization is dedicated to our mission to provide
compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to
promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.%12284003%
Keywords: Windy Hill Village, Pittsburgh , Assistant Director of Dining Services, Executive , Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!