Company: Brightside Academy
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Brightside Academy is a recognized early childhood education
provider offering a safe, supportive, and educational environment
focused on child development at every stage. We offer
state-of-the-art facilities with a nationally recognized
curriculum. With 30+ locations throughout Pittsburgh and
Philadelphia PA, Brightside Academy believes that our employees are
our best resources for our children and communities. If you have a
passion for growth and development, can thrive in a challenging yet
rewarding environment, have worked in a capacity overseeing
children for at least two years and are ready to excel in your
career, we'd like to speak with you! We offer highly competitive
wages and benefits such as * Medical * Dental *Vision * FREE
Short-Term Disability * 9 Paid Holidays * Up to 25 Paid Time Off
Days * 401(k) Traditional & Roth Plans with Company Match * FREE
Life Insurance coverage * Additional & affordable Group Term Life
Benefits * Life Assistance Program * Transit Benefits for commuting
* Child Care Discounts * Team Member Discount Programs * Travel &
Identify Theft Assistance * Credit Union Partnership * Employee
Engagement events * Bonus opportunities * Professional Development
Educational Opportunities and Credentialing Assistance * FREE CDA
Certification training * Various Professional & Personal Continuing
Learning Opportunities and Career Advancement * Support from all
levels within the company * Our continued efforts to making
Brightside Academy a Great Place to Work. Learn more about our
training and development programs as well as employee testimonies
by going to https://www.brightsideacademy.com/careers EEO/M/F Job
Responsibilities for Academy Director.
- Assumes responsibility for every daily operations aspect of the
- Ensures compliance to licensing/accrediting agencies.
- Abiding by and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Communicates in verbal and written format with above-standard
quality in composition, content, and timeliness.
- Adheres to budgetary requirements; controls and manages
expenses to achieve budgeted profitability.
- Earns and maintains consistent customer satisfaction,
maximizing enrollment potential and minimizing student
- Follows all required business management practices.
- Properly on-boards new staff.
- Completes parent/child interviews prior to enrollment.
- Acts as a liaison between teachers and parents to address
problems and answer questions.
- Strives to provide a clean, healthy, and active learning
- Ensures efficient and sufficient staff/child ratios are
maintained; manages staff schedule.
- Escalates safety violations, facility issues, and/or state
- Manage resources to ensure adequate supplies are available to
children and staff.
- Utilizes company's scorecard reporting; adjusts operations as
needed to meet requirements.
- Encourages effective, quality teaching by ensuring curriculum
is followed, lesson plans are effectively used and child assessment
tools measure class activity success.
- Ensures academy is operating efficiently and in compliance with
all Brightside Academy policies, state regulations, CACFP and all
other regulatory agencies.
- Leads, inspires, and energizes the team; hold accountable to
- Articulates clear standards and expectations of staff.
- Provides frequent and concise communication to academy staff
about company matters.
- Any other duties as assigned by manager. Proficiencies for
- Strong organizational skills
- Possess friendly but stern disposition
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced reading, writing and communication skills
- Intermediate reasoning skills. Education/Experience for Academy
Director. Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education ("ECE") or
Bachelors in Elementary Education with 18 ECE credits, or Bachelors
in a related field with 30 ECE credits and a Director's credential
is qualifying. To perform this job successfully, an individual must
have excellent interpersonal/communication skills, leadership
experience with basic understanding of MS office. PI192200682
Keywords: Brightside Academy, Pittsburgh , Academy Director, Executive , Pitcairn, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!