PRN - RN Case Manager
Company: Three Oaks Hospice
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPrimary functions are to administer nursing care
for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate
care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring
agency; and assume the responsibility for coordination of
- Assess hospice patients to identify the physical, psycho
social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation,
clinical record, case conference, team report, and
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality
and continuity of care
- Applies concepts of infection control and standard precautions
in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent
contamination and transmission of disease.
- Provide clinical directions to the Hospice Aide/LVN to ensure
quality and continuity of service provided.
- Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements
of third party payor.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to
patients/families as assigned
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team
members, and other health care professionals.Education: Graduate of
an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of
NursingLicensure: Current State license as a Registered Nurse,
current Texas Drivers LicenseExperience: Two years experience as a
Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting preferred, hospice
preferred.Skills: Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted
standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills. Transportation:
Reliable transportation. Valid and current auto liability
insuranceEnvironmental and Working Conditions:Works in patients
home in various conditions; proof of current CPR, and Hepatitis
consent/declination; possible exposure to blood and bodily fluids
and infections diseases; ability to work flexible schedule; ability
to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather; PRN
emergency call. Must have Hepatitis consent/declination.Physical
and Mental Effort:Prolonged standing and walking required, with
ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move patients. Requires working
under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and patient
needs, and to make quick decisions and resource acquisition; meet
patient/family individualized psycho social needs. Requires
hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
Keywords: Three Oaks Hospice, Pittsburgh , PRN - RN Case Manager, Executive , Monaca, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!