Case Manager II - Bridgeport, WV
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
More personalized patient care
More professional impact
BE THE CONNECTION.
In your role as case manager, you can be the connection between
exceptional care and the positive effect it has on every patient
during their stay with us. Make an impact in a more profound way
with your clinical and management skills as a part of national
post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different-and Better
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special:
A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients' lives
each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health
offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on
their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries,
neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and
cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals
and regain independence, you can form significant relationships
with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than
just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the
values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep
learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better
way to care. At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly
different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging,
inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that
is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with
this engaging opportunity:
Inspire Our Patients To Progress Each Day As You
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your
knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily
- Actively manage and direct use of resources to achieve the
highest quality outcomes and patient experiences.
- Coordinate and advocate for the patient during hospitalization,
from admission to post-discharge.
- Manage information/communication to effectively oversee
healthcare delivery and facilitate interdisciplinary plan-of-care
- Monitor the discharge plan implementation while
identifying/addressing the patient's psychosocial and
- Oversee the coordination of services and manage issues in the
areas of admission/discharge, team conference/interdisciplinary
plan-of-care communication, patient/family education, payor
relations and total fiscal management.
- Ensure that cost-effective treatment is provided and
patient's-rights regulations are followed.
- Current CCM-- or ACM certification preferred.
- Two or more years of rehabilitation experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions and
meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner required.
- Ability to work independently essential.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is
a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
what's right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity
to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at
Connect With Us
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 327 Medical Park Drive, Bridgeport 26330
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2130271
Keywords: Encompass Health, Pittsburgh , Case Manager II - Bridgeport, WV, Executive , Bridgeport, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!