Location: New Castle
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Praxair Surface Technologies
Praxair Surface Technologies (PST), a Linde company, offers a
comprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies
to the aviation, energy, and other industries. By continuously
advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve
environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend
component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce
operating costs and produce high-quality products.
The Production Manager has the overall responsibility for leading
manufacturing operation at the site, ensuring established safety,
quality, delivery and productivity objectives are met.
- Managing the production process with ultimate responsibility
for safety, scheduling, manufacturing, product quality and on-time
delivery. Organizing and prioritizing work while aligning resources
and proactively monitoring, adjusting, operational functions to
ensure commitments are met.
- Being proactive to establish processes to increase efficiencies
and problem solving bottlenecks.
- Driving continuous improvement in production and serving a s a
productivity leader for the business.
- Developing, managing, and continuously tracking and adjusting
to annual and periodic budgets.
- Contributing to the short and long-term organizational planning
and strategy as a member of the management team,
- Leading the commitment to safety through actions (examples
include: hazard recognition, driving STOP process participation,
leading safety tours, participate in safety meetings, and corporate
- Demonstrate exceptional judgement, integrity, ethical
standards, and creativity in establishing priorities to support the
- Organize, lead, train and develop production personnel. Ensure
high performing production team and team leader structure.
This position reports to the Plant Manager. Direct reports include
manufacturing cell leads and production workers. This position
travels less than 15% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of operational experience and or
management related experience with broad knowledge of principles
and practices within operations.
- Computer proficiency (e.g., Microsoft word, Excel,
- Oracle, direct supervisory, inventory planning,
Productivity/OpX, business financials, and customer relations are
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position
must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card
holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant
We offer a comprehensive benefits program that supports our
employees' and their families' wellbeing and provides the tools and
resources our employees need to make well-informed decisions about
their physical and financial future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Linde, Pittsburgh , Production Manager, Executive , New Castle, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!