Company: Five Guys
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Assistant Managers at Five Guys are an important part of the
restaurant leadership team. Use your ability to motivate, teach and
lead your team to WOW our customers while creating an environment
your team enjoys working in. You enjoy shoulder to shoulder
teaching, never cut corners and lead by example.At Five Guys, you
know you have the freshest ingredients, top equipment and systems
to deliver the craveable food we are known for. And real
advancement opportunities.Five Guys is a family-run burgers and
fries restaurant giving customers craveable, from scratch food,
always making sure they get more than they expect.How do we do
this? By spending decades testing and getting things just right,
working with our customers, hiring great people like you and
remaining focused on being REAL.Real produce, buns, beef, people
and service. No cutting corners here. Every single thing we do is
REAL -- from how we greet customers to how we talk to each other as
a team.If you're an experienced REAL restaurant manager, consider a
career with Five Guys.What can you expect?
- Real work/life hours of operation. Most locations open at 11:00
am and close at 10:00 pm. And no drive thrus.
- Comprehensive and customizable benefits - medical, dental,
vision, pet insurance, 401(K) with match, Employee Assistance
Program, and an Employee Relief Fund made possible by our owners
- Maternity and Paternity leave for GMs and Assistant Managers.
Really! General Managers and Assistant Managers are eligible for up
to 12 weeks of paid maternity leave based on time with the company,
with immediate eligibility upon hire! There is also paid Paternity
Leave available immediately upon hire!
- Real career growth with plans to open more than an estimated
1000 new locations across North America, with emphasis on promoting
- Secret Shopper bonus plan in addition to your base pay. We have
2 Secret Shops each week and everyone on your team working during
those shifts is eligible for bonuses based on the results of those
visits.What are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant
industry with responsibility for controlling costs and leading
- You are all about creating a great place to work for your
- You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way
you are fanatical about serving amazing food with a big smile.
- You are -- honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your team.Five Guys
- R emain Humble - It means you're never "above" having to do the
- E xceed Expectations - Consistently give them more than they
- A lways Do The Right Thing - Let your conscience be your
guide---and your grit.
- L ead By Example - Show them what it looks like to be a great
leader.We're a group of people passionate about what we serve, who
we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys
employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.There's
nothing at Five Guys that didn't come from a whole lot of trial and
error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who
have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on
giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys
will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things
the right way for the right reasons.Job Types: Full-time,
Part-timePay: From $20.00 per hourSchedule:
- Day shift
- Night shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusWork Location: One location
Keywords: Five Guys, Pittsburgh , Assistant Manager, Executive , Tarentum, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!