Real Estate Regulatory Engineer
Posted on: September 17, 2023
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect around the world. We're a human network that
reaches across the globe and works behind the scenes. We
anticipate, lead, and believe that listening is where learning
begins. In crisis and in celebration, we come together-lifting up
our communities and striving to make an impact to move the world
forward. If you're fueled by purpose, and powered by persistence,
explore a career with us. Here, you'll discover the rigor it takes
to make a difference and the fulfillment that comes with living the
#NetworkLife.What you'll be doing...As a Real Estate Regulatory
Engineer III, you will be responsible for helping maintain our
local and federal regulatory compliance for initial builds and/or
modifications to existing locations. You will interact with
regional markets and HQ teams to understand the laws and
regulations, and submit documentation to the appropriate regulators
on behalf of the business. In addition, you will help provide
guidance to the regional network teams concerning these regulations
and steps we can take to streamline future deployments. You will
also assist facilitating meetings between our regional teams and
regulatory partners and regularly track and report out on progress.
Lastly, you will be responsible for regional network Acquisition
(Leasing, Zoning & permitting) of cell site projects including new
build Small Cell, Macro, Embedded Base Modifications and/or lease
- Analyzing, interpreting, and monitoring relevant government
- Evaluating network projects proposed by submarket teams to
ensure regulatory compliance.
- Providing real estate program management of network
initiatives, including Macro Initial Build sites
- Working closely with Real Estate counterparts,
Equipment/Construction Engineers and RF Engineering teams to ensure
Real Estate challenges and issues are cleared and all requirements
- Working with outside vendors including Legal counsel, Site
Acquisition firms and Architectural & Engineering firms on project
design and priorities to meet VZW standards and build
- Hosting weekly routine planning and working sessions with
critical stakeholders and regional Managers.
- Establishing milestones and timelines, communicating clearly
across teams and functions, and proactively taking action.
- Develop and maintain a detailed update summary and forecast for
- Coordinate and oversee the issuance of POs and Funding
requests.What we're looking for...You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- A valid driver's license.
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office, and G-Suites.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and time management
skills.Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree in Accounting, Real Estate or related discipline.
- Four or more years of experience in managing large
cross-functional or enterprise-wide project
- Four or more years working with Site Acquisition, A&E, and
- Experience working with attorneys in a contract and legal
capacity or paralegal training.
- Experience with Fuze.
- Understanding of budget allocation by project type, managing
large volume projects within budget.
- Three or more years in telecommunications, data networking, or
- Legal or land acquisition experience.
- Knowledge with a variety of network concepts, best practices,
and procedures.If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you,
we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even
better" qualification listed above.Where you'll be workingIn this
hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work
from home and assigned office days set by your manager.Scheduled
Weekly Hours40Equal Employment OpportunityWe're proud to be an
equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us
stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon, Pittsburgh , Real Estate Regulatory Engineer, Engineering , Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!