HVAC Service Technician
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sullivan Super Service a Family Owned Top Residential Service
Company is looking for an Experienced Residential HVAC Maintenance
Technician! -What can we do for you?
- Been in business since 1964
- 2nd generation owner
- Give back and support -the community in many different
- Continuous opportunity for growth and education
- Treats all employees like family
- Take home vehicles
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused
- Growth opportunityOur ideal HVAC Maintenance Technician will
- 3+years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC
- CFC certified.
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS! -
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to workdays -and weekends as needed
- Ability -to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds*Must have a clean driving and criminal
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and
timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and
specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions. -Job Duties
of HVAC Maintenance Technician:
- Knowledge of plumbing codes and ability to perform common
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture
installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of
proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions in person-to-person and small group situations with
internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work
environment; ability to balance workload with technicians' and
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy
manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry
out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems,
using established policies and procedures.Benefits for HVAC
Maintenance Technician - -
- Medical Insurance - - - -
- Dental Insurance - - - -
- Vision Insurance - - - -
- Life Insurance - - - -
- Retirement Benefit - - - -
- Disability Insurance - - - -
- Vehicle Provided - - - -
- Gas Benefit
- Monthly Efficiency Bonuses
- In House Training Programs
- Education Program
- Company Rewards Program
- Pay ranges from $20 - $30/hour as a base before bonuses and
spiffs! -All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against
based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other
protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Pittsburgh , HVAC Service Technician, Engineering , Harwick, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!