Fleet Mechanic - Competitive Pay - Excellent Benefits + $10k Sign-On
Company: Performance Foodservice - Mount Pleasant, PA Mecha
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Now Hiring Fleet Mechanics in Mount Pleasant, PA!Competitive Pay
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus - Excellent Benefits Day 1
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the online driver application (provided upon
completion of STEP ONE and takes about 10 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a career specialist to discuss
available options (we'll contact you at the number provided)Start
Driving With Performance Foodservice, Apply Now!Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Health benefits on Day 1
- Company Matched 401k
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Purchasing Perks
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities and More!Position
- Diagnose, rebuild and repair fleet diesel equipment (tractors,
trailers, refrigeration units).
- Complete preventative maintenance of fleet diesel
- Complete thorough documentation for work orders of repairs and
preventative maintenance through the online Enterprise Asset
- May be required to operate a company vehicle to diagnose and
repair equipment as part of a road-side service call.
- May participate in regular meetings with customer.
- Ensure equipment has required licensing and registration prior
to being deemed as "roadworthy".
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Install, replace, and repair onboard computers (XRS or XataNet)
and/or cameras (Drive Cam)
- Work in a safe manner, per company, local, state and federal
policies and regulations.
- Train other employees, act as a mentor.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Position Summary:Fleet A
and/or B Technicians are responsible for the repair, maintenance
and overhaul of fleet diesel equipment. An A level Technician may
run a fleet shop in absence of a Fleet Shop Manager or Lead
Technician .Through their knowledge of the distribution industry,
the Fleet team works to reduce costs, ensure compliance standards
and assist locations with value added solutions to provide well
maintained equipment for employees' use.Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two years related experience.
- Must possess own tools.
- Valid Driver's License to operate applicable company
- Acceptable motor vehicle record in compliance with Department
of Transportation regulations.
- Ability to work any schedule, including nights, weekends and
- Ability to utilize an on-board computer and desktop
- Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to be able to
converse with the public, understand highway traffic signs and
signals, respond to official questions, and be able to make legible
entries on reports and records.
- Ability to frequently lift, push and/or pull weights in excess
of 50 pounds, occasionally lift, push and/or pull weights in excess
of 100 pounds.
- Some travel may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Start Driving With Performance Foodservice, Apply Now!
Keywords: Performance Foodservice - Mount Pleasant, PA Mecha, Pittsburgh , Fleet Mechanic - Competitive Pay - Excellent Benefits + $10k Sign-On, Engineering , Seward, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!