Engineering Support Specialist
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in
industrial plant by performing the following duties.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements,
and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product
design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and
arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and
evaluates products according to specifications and quality
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related
costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding
manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other
considerations to facilitate production processes. Nesco Resource
and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an
equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Pittsburgh , Engineering Support Specialist, Engineering , Beaver, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!