Company: Doodle Bugs! Children's Learning Academy
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Hiring immediately: an energetic team member to grow happiness
in our daycare classrooms. Teacher Assistants help to manage a
classroom and facilitate educational activities for young children
ages 6 weeks - 12 years old.
As a Teacher Assistant, you will:
- Assist the Lead Teacher with implementing the BRAVO! curriculum
- Demonstrate warmth and affection towards all children in the
- Guide children through positive language, positive
reinforcement, and redirection
- Communicate effectively with parents and families, including
- Attend monthly faculty meetings
- Promote the classroom and the Doodle Bugs! center
- Contribute classroom information to personalize parent tours;
orient new families
- Ensure compliance with company policies, licensing regulations,
and staff to child ratios
- Stay current on policies, regulations, laws, standards, and
Top 10 Reasons to Join the Doodleverse!
- Flexible Scheduling - Predictable hours and no evening or
- Unique BRAVO! Curriculum - Our curriculum was developed
in-house by a team of education professionals, so you can spend
less time creating lesson plans and more time developing meaningful
relationships with the children in your classroom!
- Fully Stocked Classroom Resources - All resources are provided
and replenished regularly so you do NOT have to purchase curriculum
- Latest Software and Technology - Each classroom is equipped
with iPads and software to enhance our curriculum, improve parent
communication, and propel professional development.
- Doodle University - Our company-specific training website
allows you to receive ongoing training and development to grow in
your professional career.
- Emergency Training - Regular opportunities for eligible
employees to receive paid training for CPR, First Aid, and
Medication Administration certifications!
- Annual Staff Development Day - On the Friday before Labor Day
all centers shut down to honor our hardworking staff. This is a
paid day of professional development, classroom preparation, and
breakfast and lunch on us!
- Celebration and Appreciation - We work hard and play hard! We
offer contests and prizes, bonus opportunities, and anniversary and
- Transfer Opportunities - Doodle Bugs! has 17 locations in New
York, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Internal job openings are posted
weekly, so we actively encourage transfer opportunities!
- Advancement Opportunities - 65% of our Administrative and
Management teams have been promoted from within!
- Competitive salaries, weekly paychecks, and 100% paid
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays - In addition to your PTO
hours, we recognize 8 holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day,
Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday,
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day)
- 401(k) Plan - Doodle Bugs! will contribute 50 cents for every
dollar you contribute, up to 2% of your total annual income
- Health and Dental Insurance - Multiple plan options for you and
- IC360 Healthy Advantage Plan - this is an affordable healthcare
benefit option which provides access to office visits,
telemedicine, urgent care, wellness, and prescription drugs
- Supplemental Insurances - Benefits include vision, accident,
and disability insurances
- Life Insurance - 100% employer-paid policy
- Employee Assistance Program - Free enrollment for access to
counseling referrals, legal advice, and more
- Working Advantage Employee Discount Program - Save money on
movie tickets, theme park tickets, Broadway tickets, hotels, car
rentals, gift certificates, and more!
- Bug Squad Team - Opportunity to participate in community
partnerships, promotional events, and select NFL and NHL childcare
provider teams ($20 per hour rate for each event)
- Employee Referrals - Earn up to $100 per employee you refer to
work at Doodle Bugs!
- Childcare Discount - Save 65% on regular tuition for School Age
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience working with young children (babysitting
or family members both applicable)
- Ability to multitask and work both independently and as a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for working with children!
Keywords: Doodle Bugs! Children's Learning Academy, Pittsburgh , Teacher Assistant, Education / Teaching , Mars, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...