Customer Service Representative
Adecco is currently assisting our client, a prestigious medical
device manufacturer in Plum Borough, in their search for an
experienced Customer Service Representative. This is a long term,
indefinite length assignment. This position is responsible for
managing inbound calls, processing orders and assisting clients and
customers by phone and email.
Click on Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this customer service job include:
• Managing inbound calls
• Processing product orders
• Assisting clients and customers via phone and email
Preferred candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and typing)
• Strong organizational skills
• High level of self motivation
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work independently when needed
• Able to pass drug and background screens
• Have reliable transportation (no bus line available)
Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM. Some overtime may
be required as needed.
Adecco provides benefits such as medical, dental, vision and 401K
for our working associates.
Interested applicants may call Susan Purdue at 724.387.7777 to
learn more about this opportunity and to schedule an interview or
simply click on Apply Now to be considered for this customer
service job in Plum Borough or you can visit our website
Equal Opportunity Employer