Immediate Temp to Hire Opportunity, $11.00- $12.50/hour
The primary responsibility of the Office Delivery Associate is to
provide excellent customer service to customers and store
associates through effective communication regarding delivery of
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer calls from stores and customers to assist them with their
questions and problems.
* Contact customer to confirm delivery date, address and product
being delivered or installed.
* Communicate with delivery teams and installer as necessary
* Maintain cleanliness of the facility (light janitorial
* Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
* Solid computer skills
* Good teamwork
* Good organizational skills
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
* High School education
* Flexible schedule must be able to work a five day work week from
Monday through Sunday with core hours anywhere from 6:00AM -
11:00PM, including holidays if needed.
* Prior customer service experience preferred
For immediate consideration call Lisa Hogan at 724-251-3013 or
email a resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer