Our customer, a leader in industry with locations from coast to
coast, is searching for a Procurement Specialist. The Procurement
specialist is a contract position. This is a global Fortune 500
Company, and this opportunity is a great way to enhance your
skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below ¿ Apply
- Evaluate inventory transactions to ensure accuracy
- Monitor inventory levels
- Coordinate customer delivery and shipping requirements
- Interact with purchasing department on requirements regarding
material to meeting customer orders.
- Review and confirm promise dates for products and deliveries.
- Coordinate with management to ensure on time delivery of products
- Plan and coordinate material requirements and release work orders
- Coordinate with manufacturing staff regarding customer order
- Run reports from inventory data and verify inventory
- Must have recent experience working in production planning in a
- Must understand production control processes as it relates to
purchasing, inventory transactions
and work orders.
- Strong computer skills.
- High school diploma required
- Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred
Adecco is the global leader in employment and HR services,
connecting people to jobs and jobs to people through its network of
more than 6,000 offices in 71 countries/territories around the
world. Check us out: www.AdeccoUSA.com