Financial Advisor - DE
Company: MassMutual Greater Philadelphia
Location: New Castle
Posted on: May 27, 2023
About the job
Make an impact - starting with your own life.
This is a career move that could redefine everything
You know that restlessness you feel? Perhaps it's an inner voice coaxing you to step into life more boldly. Build something. Do something meaningful. Be in control of your own life. It may be your inner entrepreneur calling to be released.
What if it were possible to do all those things at once: to build something, to have deep impact on the world around you, and to have greater control over the course of your life?
It is in fact possible, and it's happening throughout our firm. You, too, can make the career move that may redefine every relationship in your life: from your personal relationships to your relationship with your work and your finances.
If you've considered business ownership, then start your business with us
As a Financial Services Professional, you will work directly with individuals, businesspeople, and families to help them navigate through and secure their financial future. The work you do is both of value, and aligns with the values we share with you:
- Make an impact on people's lives, and the communities you care for by providing paths to financial stability and peace of mind
- Follow a well-defined career path that integrates education with mentorship and teaming opportunities
- Benefit from a culture of innovation that embraces growth and the changes that come with it
- Enjoy transparency, honesty, and clarity as the fundamental ingredients of partnership
- Have a voice - your contributions and input matter
- Experience the power of flexibility - and the freedom to design your work and your life the way you envision
How will you build your business?
- Establish networks and cultivate referrals
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Provide financial solutions through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Broaden and deepen your skillset through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
Who do you need to be?
- A strong relationship-builder who takes a client-first approach
- A connector with people, a connector of people
- A dedicated worker: independent, self-motivated and goal oriented
Contact us today to discuss a change to work that can have great impact!
MassMutual Greater Philadelphia
VISION: To be the most trusted and respected insurance and wealth management firm for our clients, partners, associates, and community.
MISSION: To create extraordinary opportunities so that dreams become reality.
CREED: Since 1886, MMGP has been driven by a tradition of excellence which is built upon the fundamental principles of our Pillars. Our vision is to be the most trusted and respected insurance and wealth management firm for our clients, partners, associates, and community. Our mission is to create extraordinary opportunities so that dreams become reality.
About the job
Keywords: MassMutual Greater Philadelphia, Pittsburgh , Financial Advisor - DE, Accounting, Auditing , New Castle, Pennsylvania
here to apply!