Company: Allegheny Millwork
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Summary:The accountant will provide support to the
accounting department by assisting with accounts payable and
receivable, general cost accounting, and other related
- Performs general cost accounting using Percentage of Completion
Method and other related duties in the accounting department.
- Produces timely and accurate billing for work, drives cash
collection, and pursues open issue resolution, such as lien
releases or NTOs.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and
entering data into the payroll system, as well as retrieving data
- Prepare monthly entries and reconciliations, including company
- Inputs and reviews proposed and approved change orders, project
cost adjustments, and journal entries for project managers.
- Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable
and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate account
- Review of -100 monthly employee credit card statements and
receipts. Provide necessarily follow up with the team regarding
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office products
(Excel and Word in particular)
- Viewpoint Vista/One construction software experience
- Must be organized, attentive to detail, and possess strong
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbally)
with diverse audiences
- Capacity to produce results when working both independently and
as part of a team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related
- Preferably 1-2 years or work experience in the construction
- This job is based out of our headquarters in Lawrence, PA and
has hybrid options available after training.
- Travel up to 5% Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: Allegheny Millwork, Pittsburgh , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Lawrence, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!