Company: Hardy World, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who will
oversee the company's financial records and account personnel. You
will be responsible for maintaining all procedures and controls
related to the company's financial accounts. -
- -Manage both internal and external resources to ensure that all
accounting functions and reports are completed accurately and
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed.
- -Ensure that monthly property financial statements are prepared
accurately and timely and that the consolidated financial
statements properly reflect the combined results of the
- -Provide timely financial reports and analysis which will
assist management in their decision-making process. -
- -Develop an understanding of the capabilities of the technology
systems utilized in the accounting and reporting processes. -MRI
knowledge is strongly preferred. -This knowledge will be utilized
daily to post transactions and adjust ledger accounts.
- -Streamline workflow and processes by optimizing the use of the
- -Review variance analysis, summarize significant findings/
trends and provide reporting to management. -This would include
property management reports with CapEX/repair and maintenance
- Manage daily cash flow reporting by verifying, allocating,
posting, and reconciling transactions.
- Control and assist in setting up new General Ledger accounts
for the entities.
- Create and post general ledger journal entries.
- Maintain monthly general ledger accounts by reconciling the
accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting accounts
for amortization, prepaid; examines and reconciles retainage and
accounts payable ledgers; update fixed asset depreciation and
incorporate recurring entries monthly.
- Correct errors by posting adjusting journal entries on a daily
and monthly basis.
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing
- Execute month-end close procedures.
- Oversee Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable personnel and
review accounts for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP.
- -Responsible for tax compliance including payroll, real estate,
and sales, and use tax where necessary.
- Assist in the management of the annual financial statement
- Responsible for implementing procedures for processing vendors
which would include obtaining all required documentation prior to
- Maintain, update and reconcile the fixed asset module with the
general ledger. -Computer Skills:To perform this job successfully,
an individual should have knowledge of MRI, Google Suite,
SmartSheet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and
Microsoft PowerPoint.Education/Experience:Bachelor's degree (B. A.
/ B. S.) in Accounting, Finance, or relevant, from four-year
college or university; and more than 7 years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience in the field of accounting. Relevant certification (e.g.
CMA or CPA) will be preferred. MRI experience is strongly
Keywords: Hardy World, LLC, Pittsburgh , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Bentleyville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!