Company: HEFREN-TILLOTSON, INC.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This professional is expected to possess intermediate
administrative skills obtained through experience and training to
support Financial Advisors and provide clients with quality
service. Follows established procedures to perform routine tasks
and receives general guidance and direction to perform a variety of
non-routine tasks with limited decision makingresponsibility.
Routine contact with internal departments and external business
partners is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and
Maybe assigned to more than one Financial Advisor or to a primary
branch as coverage for other Financial Assistants. May be required
to provide general administrative/reception/operations support as
needed in the branch.
Operates with guidance and under the direct supervision of the
Office Manager in their assigned branch.
- Assist Financial Advisors in onboarding, ongoing development
and maintenance of client relationships. The majority of an
assistant's day is spent actively working on Advisor and client
- Provide excellent service to clients and potential clients; all
communication must be prompt, accurate, and adhere to established
policies. Shield client confidentiality in all situations.
- Interface effectively and follow up with internal departments
and external business partners on all applicable matters.
Appropriately prioritizing time sensitive issues.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge and understanding of compliance
regulations, firm policies, procedures, products and technology in
an ever changing regulatory environment. Must be able to articulate
the reason for all requirements to clients and provide timely,
accurate responses to Advisors and internal departmental.
- Recognize and report potential problems to Office Manager,
Financial Advisor, Compliance, and/or Director as necessary.
- Compose effective client correspondence and prepare review
materials in accordance with established policies and procedures.
May assist Advisor in organizing marketing campaigns and seminars
for clients and prospective clients.
- Schedule client appointments and conference rooms for
- May perform other duties as required that contribute to the
overall effectiveness of the branch office and individual
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, with prior office and
- Or a Postsecondary Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including
email); ability to adeptly exchange ideas and information.
- Strong work ethic with proven reliability in attendance and
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
Keywords: HEFREN-TILLOTSON, INC., Pittsburgh , Financial Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Wexford, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!